We would like to tell you a little bit about ourselves!
- Manitou Manor has 102 well-maintained one-bedroom apartments featuring kitchens with beautiful solid oak cabinets, modern floor coverings, and updated bathrooms with hi-rise toilets.
- We have on-site laundry facilities and a nutrition site that serves hot noon meals Monday thru Friday.
- Our building has three floors with an elevator that accommodates wheelchairs.
- We have full time management and maintenance staff available when you need it.
- For the individual who would like a quality, safe, affordable apartment and still have your independence, this is the place for you!
- Your rent is based on a percentage of your income. All utilities are included with free garbage pickup ….the only thing you pay for is your telephone and cable TV! And to help you stay within your budget, we offer a 36 channel DirecTV package for only $13.00 a month as well as free WiFi!
- We are on the city bus route which means bus service is available to get you to your appointments Monday through Saturday. The bus stops right by the front door.
Feel free to stop in and take a tour of our facility. We would be happy to show you our model apartment. The office is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. five days a week for your convenience. Our building is located in a quiet park-like residential area. We would also enjoy showing you our community rooms where our tenants play games and socialize with their neighbors!
We are located at 1433 North 6th Street in Manitowoc, WI.
Please take a look at one of the apartments by clicking here
You can find the tenant application form here
If you are looking for Section 8 information, please call
Helen Ward at (920) 388-2637. She will be able to assist you.